One's access to great health shouldn't depend on whether they reside in Bahria town or in the slums. One's access to quality treatment, shouldn't also depend on how much bank balance they have.
KORT has partnered with an organisation called INDUS they Offer Free Treatment to Individuals in Need in Pakistan and Azad Kashmir.
Indus Hospital & Health Network (IHHN) provides quality healthcare free-of-cost to countless deserving clients through its countrywide network of health centres in Pakistan. Starting with only one hospital in Karachi in 2007, IHHN is now handling multiple tertiary and secondary care medical facilities, Physical Rehab Centres, Regional Blood Centres, Neighbourhood Health Centres, and different Public Health Programs spread across Pakistan.
Indus Medical Facility & Health Network’s purpose is to offer indiscriminate, quality health care to all in state-of-art facilities across Pakistan. IHHN is a not-for-profit healthcare system that solely depends on public contributions. To achieve its purpose, IHHN is partnering with individuals, corporates, international donor companies, universities, global partners, and the provincial & federal government.
The lack of honesty in our federal governments and responsible authorities have caused an impaired health care system: causing unnecessary pain, suffering and vast deaths till now.
WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP?
There is an undeniable relationship between one’s income and access to good health care services. Income inequality has become a terrific barrier both on individual and systemic levels.
If we talk about our health care systems, it runs only to please the requirements of the rich and abundant due to the fact that they have the capability to pay for all the medical centres, pricey medicines and devices enabling the personal hospitals to grow in their medical organization and generate substantial profits.
If we talk about individual conditions, poor individuals have to invest a much greater proportion of their earnings on health care than abundant people do, and compromise on other necessary expenditures like food and education of children to manage within their restricted budget plans.
Medical trusts raise funds from the general public, to support the treatment and life-saving surgeries of poor clients providing a second possibility to live. The organizations are working on several objectives, including easing poverty and cravings, and concentrating on the application of their commitment to end the epidemics of AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other infectious diseases in the upcoming years. These organizations are likewise intending to develop national health protection and provide access to safe diagnosis and medications for all.
WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?
More than 70 million people in Pakistan are living below the poverty line, due to which they are unable to go through correct health treatment if they experience any disease. Estimated amount of surgical treatment backlog in Pakistan remains in millions every year.
– There are not lots of medical insurance prepare for impoverished neighbourhoods. They need to pay of pocket if they need any medical treatment but due to the restricted or no resources, majority is unable to go through surgical treatment.
– Beyond the expense of the surgery, they might have to pay for post-operative and pre-expenditures which consists of medical tests, medications, healthcare facility stay and other expenses. It is practically difficult for somebody who makes less than £2 a day to pay substantial amount for medical relief.
– There is absence of advanced medical centres and physician, due to which lower middle-class households are unable to get treatment centres.
– There are a minimal variety of beds in health centres but the variety of clients going to these health centres is a lot more.
– Every second patient including a child is put on a long waiting list and throughout the waiting duration, the client’s health further degrades. In many of the cases, patients end until their turn comes.
– There is no advanced healthcare services in run-down neighbourhoods, due to which bulk of individuals need to rely on doctors in their locations.
– Private medical facilities are out of reach for denied community, due to the high costs of assessment charges and surgery.
Excellence in health care service free for all, to please Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala
Faith– Outright think that all ways are from the Al Mighty.
Self-respect, Compassion & Empathy– Recognizing every life as a present from God, caring and valuing for people.
Honesty– Sincerity, fairness and self-scrutiny in all actions to guarantee safety, privacy and personal privacy.
Quality through Team Effort– Foster an atmosphere of trust, openness, cooperation and partnership.
Respect– Extending courtesy to all stakeholders– patients, co-workers, staff, partners, donors, suppliers.
Fairness & Equity– Ensure equality in all procedures.
Diversity, Inclusion & Gender Equality– Offering equivalent chance to all.
Ethical Practices & Transparency– No tolerance for malpractices, adherence to all applicable laws
Learn, Revolutionise & Lead– Promote research study and ingenious options in health care.